I love weekends!!!

I believe everybody loves weekends and I am always looking forward to the weekends... Baby & I always meet up for Sunday brunch, as I always set a point to make myself free from outings or events... As usual, Baby picked me up from my place and we drove to TripleOne Somerset, as we were craving for HKG 'fast food' @ Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong. When we got there, we were surprised that the eatery place was crowded and there weren't any empty seats left... What an unexpected sight from TripleOne Somerset!!

We diverted our craving to Tim Sum and we went to Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant which is located directly opposite of Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong for our brunch instead.




The Siew Mai were pretty good, but I still prefer the serving at GWC...


I am totally in love with the chewy crispy sweet skin of Deep Fried Meat Dumpling and the generous filling was yummy too... This is the MUST-ORDER entree for me!!


Imperial Treasure @ TripleOne served great Steamed pork Rib with Black Bean Sauce, the standard is way better than GWC outlet... The meat flesh was decent enough to satisfy our palate.


Chicken Glutinous Rice in Lotus Leaf (He Ye Fan)


I savoured every bit of it... Ooh!! It tasted awesomely delicious...


Steamed BBQ Pork Buns (Char Siew Bao)


The dough was soft and the filling tasted good too (;


Pan–Fried Carrot Cake >>> Our fave!
 

Steamed Red Bean Buns >>> Tasted normal, nothing to shout about...


Steamed Custard Buns


The sweetness of the filling was just right for me... Thumbs up!!


The damage was about SGD42... We had a pleasurably experience throughout the whole dining, most importantly we enjoyed each other's companionship.


Lately, we are into LEGO figures... LEGO has been very strong all this years, and popular among children and adults... In fact, all over the world, no one seems to forsake these colourful interlocking plastic bricks...

We went to Toys 'R' Us to try our luck, hoping to get our fave LEGO mini figures... Each pack cost SGD4.90 and each pack consist a random figure... Just like a 80s Tikam Tikam game!!

Some random figures we got from our picks...

Mechanic & Highland Battler

 
Leprechaun

Flamenco Dancer

Skater Girl
--------------------------------------------

La Senza Singapore facebook gave away the Limited edition La Senza iPhone 4/4S cases for their fanpage members.. 



I got mine too:) Thanks La Senza!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA