Trio photo-shooting @ Fort Canning Park

William, Sweetie & I arranged to go for an exclusively photo-shooting for the Kiehl's Clearly Corrective White Bloggers' challenge.... To enhance the goodness of the products, we chose to go to Fort Canning Park to get our photos done...





I was greeted by the broad field, the air was fresher and I was totally embraced by nature...


We dressed in white to suit the theme for the latest whitening products from Kiehl’s... OM! This is my first time in white... I seriously don’t like to wear white and I really hope I look okay...






The forest background was simply stunning, all the photos were REALLY beautiful... It was pretty tiring posing for the shots, but when we looked at our photo results, we felt that it was worthwhile...



We simply love taking photos or cam-whoring...




Some cool shots of us....  



I love the peaceful-ness of the park, as urban life is way too stressful for us lately, if you need a hug from mother nature, do visit the park and feel the 'back to basic' feeling...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA