ARISSTO Coffee Party + Donburi Revolution 2018

My OOTD for my day trip to JB, Malaysia.
 
 
Upon reaching KSL Mall, we headed straight to our favorite chill-out place to have afternoon tea at Cawanmas Cafetiam Istimewa. They offer free Wi-Fi for their customers, so you can give this cafe a try! We had a Tuna sandwich which was quite good too.
 
 
Baby and I attended a coffee party by ARISSTO, which was held at KSL Hotel & Resort Ballroom, Level 7 and is neae the swimming pool area. 
 
 
 
ARISSTO provides a revolutionary invention to preserve the taste of premium coffee taste in a specially designed capsule. Each capsule has a unique signature flavor. It only takes 30 second to prepare a cup of aromatic coffee. 
 
 
I enjoyed one of the flavors on offer, and it was named 'IN LOVE'. I personally felt that it was a great choice, especially for people who do not like the bitterness of coffee. It was actually rather sweet!

 
We drove to Mount Austin for dinner, and Baby went to try his luck on a claw machine, as he saw it was offering prizes of one of my favorite characters 'Rilakuma'. I couldn't believe that Baby caught a plushie on his 2nd attempt!! Thanks baby!
 


Baby and I dropped by at Singapore's very first DIY Donburi Event, the 'Donburi Revolution 2018'. This inaugural event was held at Marina Square. This event was aimed to introduce people in Singapore about Japanese rice from various prefectures in Japan. 
 
Visitors were encouraged to create their own donburi bowls with different toppings offered at the event. 
 
 

 
We redeemed our free bowl of white rice (gohan) at the entrance of the event, and toppings were available for purchase at the site. We topped up our bowl with Beef Curry from Kokonoe Kitchen Stage and Prawn & Eggplant Tempura from Keisuke Group. I had a delightful afternoon spent at the event with my Baby! 


 
Every visitor received a packet of 300g Hitomebore Rice from Iwate Prefecture while getting a redemption or purchase of a bowl of Donburi at the event!

 
Before leaving the premises, I collected a packet of 2kg rice bag of ZEN-NOH rinse-free Japanese rice which I won through the Q&A contest courtesy of WAttention Singapore in conjunction of Donburi Revolution 2018. Arigato Gozaimasu! 
 
Each grain from the line of products from ZEN-NOH is thoroughly polished using advanced technology, hence foodies can taste pure japanese rice which requires no rinsing or washing!  This also reduces the time taken for the rice to be cooked to speed up on meal preparation, while also saving on water as it is rinse-free rice! This makes it a great product for the environmentally-conscious crowd too!
 
 
I end my post with my throw-back Fri-date dinner with my Baby at Takashimaya Food Hall. I had Kakiage Don while Baby had Tempura Udon. The damage was about SGD22, and we both enjoyed this simple meal!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA