Media Night of MAMMA MIA!

I attended the Media Night of MAMMA MIA! I was looking forward to this musical, as it is a famous one based on classic songs of ABBA. The musical was last performed in Singapore in 2014 and now they are back again to our sunny island after receiving huge success during their last performance. 

The award-winning musical has opened at The MasterCard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands on the 03 November 2018, and tickets are now on sale.


MAMMA MIA! features ABBA's timeless songs with an enchanted story of family and friendship unfolding on a Greek island paradise. It tells the story of a young bride who invites 3 of her mother's ex-boyfriends to her wedding in the hopes of discovering who her real father is, so that he can walk her down the aisle on her wedding day!


MAMMA MIA! is an entertaining and 'ABBA-solutely' fabulous musical, and the cast gives the audience a feel-good experience that leaves me wanting more! Kudos to everyone involved in the musical play! I found myself singing along to every song throughout the whole musical. 


Although this was my second timewatching this musical, I still found myself loving it! I'm pretty sure I would watch it again the next time they come to town, as the production was memorable and ABBA's greatest songs were sung beautifully and passionately by the cast. I am glad that MAMMA MIA! made a triumphant return to the city! 


I had the pleasure to attend the Media Night of MAMMA MIA! all thanks to Base Entertainment Asia. I was taken on a nostalgic trip down memory lane with a breath-taking journey of my favorite ABBA songs. If you are a fan of ABBA, then this musical has your name written all over it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA