weekend getaway to KL + random-ness

Recently, Baby attended his company seminar in KL, Malaysia and I took the time to visit my good friend Vi-Vien while he was busy! I took a flight by Scoot on a Friday night to Kuala Lumpur, and I rushed to the airport from office after I end my work.


I still maintained having Bak Kut Teh for my breakfast, and I ate at Restoran Chuan Chiew as I normally do. This eatery is at Subang Jaya SS14, and if you are nearby, do give it a try! After the brekkie, I headed to Sunway Pyramid for shopping, and I purchased a black blouse as well as a pair of Jeans. These 2 items cost me RM59 only, what a steal! We had lunch at Sushi Jiro. It was a simple yet affordable meal, as each plate was charged at RM3. 



We chanced upon DreamWorks Kungfu Panda Kitchen which offers all-you-can-eat steamboat at the Kungfu Panda Village.





I took a random photo with the character Po!


Before leaving Sunway Pyramid, we went to try our luck on the claw machine, as one of the machines were offering plushies of My Melody/Hello Kitty/Pom Pom Purin in a 'Mermaid' version! Baby caught a My Melody Mermaid for me!


At night, Baby went for his seminar with dinner at 1-Utama Hotel Ballroom, while I met up with Vi-Vien to have dinner at The Curve.


We settled at a decent Japanese eatery place called Shinjuku, and we ordered a few items to share between us! The damage was RM120-ish, and this was a little treat from me! 

After meal, we went shopping at the Pasar Malam outside the mall, and we picked up some fashionable yet affordable earrings at 3 for RM30! OMG, the earrings look chic yet were super cheap! 


As our flight is at night on Sunday, we drove to Aeon Big to get some groceries after our breakfast. I went to try my luck on another claw machine. Guess what! I caught 2 plushes, and I was very happy with myself! And yes, I had more shopping at Empire Shopping Gallery as well as Subang Parada! 


We had our dinner at KLIA2 before boarding the plane, and we settled at Nan Yang Food Garden! 



My most recent Korean earrings which I picked up from one of the accessories shop in Jurong Point. Don't they remind you of the hand-sign of ? They look so cute! 


 Linda shared with me on a 'lobang' to redeem Sabon's Dead Sea Collection trial Kit from any of their respective retail stores.


Upon reaching the store at Takashimaya, the friendly assistant attended to me and gave me a short introduction on their signature products. In the end, she gave me more product samples than I required for the redemption. Thanks so much for the generosity! 


Linda got me some seaweed snacks and a lavender aroma oil/scented candle kit during her trip to Phuket, Thailand. Thanks for the sweet gift!


My colleague, Suni bought me a tube of Lanolin Oil Moisturizing Cream and some tea bags from Twinings during her Australia holidays. Thanks ya, and I love them loads!  


I received the Anti-Pollution Haircare Trial Kit from Yves Rocher which is located at BHG Bugis Junction. The kit consists of a deluxe trial sized shampoo and a tube of Detox Scrub!


Lastly, I received the Secret of Sahara sample kit from Huxley via snail mail! Thanks so much, they are so useful for travelling! 


Oh ya! I almost forget this... I redeemed one week of sample sachets of the GUERLAIN Abeille Royale - Double R (Renew and Repair Serum) at the GUERLAIN counter, Takashimaya Beauty Hall.

Thanks for stopping by my humble space! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA