[product review] Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask

I am thankful to Althea Korea for showering me with lotsa love for the last three years. I am so happy to be part of Althea's Angels, whom are the beauty ambassadors of Althea's Beauty Community!

 
Last month, they launched the Petal Velvet Sunaway with SPF 50+ PA++++, and within a month, another product was added to Althea's lineup! This new product is the Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask (SGD12.50)

 
The product comes in a neat Blue & White pump dispenser. It contains
which is gentle on skin, yet effectively exfoliates dead skin cells for a smooth complexion. This product also claims to provide moisture and hydration to the skin, all thanks to the milk protein extract. It strengthens and moisturises the skin at the same time. This is definitely another breakthrough product by Althea Korea


 
On a personal review, I regard the Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask as an easy-to-use yet convenient product as it cleanses and exfoliates my face at the same time. It bears a light scent, and I was quite surprised to see the creamy texture of the product turning into bubbles! It eventually turned into a foam for me to do a light massage on my face before rinsing it off.
 

 
To be honest, when I was first introduced to this product, I was pretty skeptical towards it as I was afraid that it would dry up my skin. However to my surprise, it left a smooth and refreshing feeling after usage! I personally feel that a proper moisturiser should be applied after 'mask-ing' to complete a full beauty regime. I recommend using this mask twice or thrice a week! 
 
 
If you are looking for a convenient product that is affordable and cleanses well in just 1 step, then this product will be the right choice for you! Althea Korea is giving a 10% discount for their Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask for their special launch promotion. 
 
Do visit Althea Official Website to get your Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA