[christmas edition] Dinner at La Nonna and Sky22 + RKM's gift exchange

Christmas has been my favorite festive holiday since I was a child, as I love shopping for gifts for my friends, colleagues and my loved ones.


This year, Baby got me a trench coat from Desigual! I love the small details of the coat very much. Thanks for always putting me as your priority and taking care of my well-being! Muaks Baby!



Baby loves his Christmas gift very much as his long-awaited wish-list finally came true this Christmas. He got his wish, the Nintendo Switch!


Thanks so much for all the gifts from my colleagues and friends! Thanks for being there always.




I received a box full of earrings from Mom Vi, and they look so unique and novel! Among the lot, I love the winter hat earrings the most! 


Baby and I had our Christmas dinner with Mom Vi at La Nonna on Christmas Day. 


La Nonna is a casual Italian dining restaurant located in Holland Village. They serve pizzas, pastas and desserts. 


We started off with a complimentary bread bowl with dipping side of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. The bread tasted good and the balsamic vinegar helped to whip up our appetites! 


We shared Calamari Rings which tasted pretty normal,which was nothing to rave about.


However, I loved the pastas which were served at La Nonna, and I really enjoyed my dinner very much. I will definitely come back for their pizzas and pastas soon! The damage was about SGD128, and thanks Baby for the wonderful dinner! 


After dinner, we made our home to have some Moscato (dessert wine) to end our day!


This pair of earrings is from my colleague Ivy. Thanks pal for the lovely X’mas gift!



Samantha and I always make time for each other to meet up for a meal gathering. We set our dinner date at the SKY22 at Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena which is located on the 22nd floor. It offers a nice panoramic views of the nature reserve.

We ordered 2 main courses and a plate of salad to share between each other. We end our date on a sweet note with a Black Forest dessert with alcoholic content. There is an Amex Cards promotion for 50% off on the ala carta menu, which did save quite a bit for us on the damage, all thanks to Samantha as she holds an Amex card! 


Thanks so much for the lovely Christmas gift! I am really happy that our path crossed 7 years ago, and I treasure our friendship.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA