[random] christmas gathering + Mamonde x Munah Festive Party

PERi-PERi Christmas! 🎄
 
 
As we are nearing the end of December, it's that time of the year again! Christmas is around the corner! It is the time for sharing good tidings and caring for the people around us. HP, CK, YYANN and I planned a meal gathering date with one another, and we decided to meet at Nando's Singapore, Plaza Singpura. 
 
 
We indulged ourselves with the Smoky PERi-PERi sharing platter for 4pax! Each platter comes with a large variety and offerings with 1 whole Smoky PERi-PERi Chicken, 1 Cheesy Garlic Pita, 5 Regular Sides of choice, and 4 Bottomless Soft Drinks. 
 

 
We had a delightful yet value-for-money meal, as the total damage was SGD57.90 (under SGD15 per person). It was a nice gathering, and I look forward to more celebrations together in the coming years! 
  
 
Thanks guys for the lovely gifts! 

 
I arranged another Christmas gathering with Poppy and Meryl. We settled at the PS Cafe which is located at Paragon. We had a great time catching up with one another, and both Meryl and I were happy on Poppy's improved leg recovery!! Looking forward for our next meet up! 

 
Thanks girls for the lovely gifts! 

 
Ivy and I celebrated Suni's birthday at Fasta, South Beach. We went for lunch there, and we DIY-ed our pasta! Nothing beats having a nice meal and a great chat with my lunch kakis! 
 
 
Recently, I attended the Mamonde x Munah Festive Party which was held at NomadX, Plaza Singapura with one is my closest blogger buddies, Tracy. Thanks for signing up for me on my behalf! 
 
We refreshed ourselves with some HIC Juice before the event commenced.
 
 
During the event, we were introduced to some festive make up through a live demonstration. The event ended with a fun note, as we played some make-up games with one another!
 
 We bagged home a goody bag which consisted of one make up pouch and 2 sachets of Rose Water Toner Pad + some self-picked deluxe-sized trial products from Mamonde
 
 
Thanks so much for the invite, and I am very excited to use their products as this is my first time with Mamonde! Hope to see some pleasant results after usage! 
 
 
Every December is my Company Dinner & Dance, and this year's event was held a few days away from Christmas at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore. The theme was set to the tone of a Neon Night! Oh well, none of my close friends/clique dressed up for the event. How sad!

 
 
Upon entering the ballroom, we played some games before the dinner commenced, and I won some tea bags! 
 
 
Lastly, thanks for the smooth delivery of a package I received recently! Besides taking care of my skin through a daily skincare routine, I also started to take Avalon Stem Cell Beauty Drink as an oral supplement. It tasted abit like champagne, due to the beauty drink being made out of sparkling water, it helps to boost nutrients absorption and promotes skin metabolism.
 

Comments

voucher said…
These are so lovely pictures table is looking so nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA