[meal dates] Hans Im Glück + Citrus by the Pool + Tampopo + Lim SpringCourt

I celebrated my 124th 'Monthsary' with my Baby, and he brought me to Hans Im Glück which was newly opened at Vivocity.


Hans Im Glück is an established German burger grill and bar from Munich. Burgers are their forte, and they serve up an extensive menu featuring beef, chicken, vegetarian and even vegan burgers!

The burgers served at Hans Im Glück are different from American-styled burgers as they are generally healthier. The American-styled burgers are more greasy and sinful due to the amount of cheese and sauces used. 


I had a chicken burger with sourdough bread, while Baby had a beef burger with sourdough bread as well. We also had sides of Sweet Potato fries and salad with Asian dressing as well. I loved the sweet potatoes very much!


The taste of the burgers was enhanced by the in-house dipping sauces. 


We also had beer to go with our mains, and nothing beats having German beer with loved ones over a delightful meal! Danke Vielen, Baby! 


After my previous tasting session at Citrus by the Pool, I decided to bring my Baby there to try out the food! The location is pretty favourable to us, as Baby is staying at the northern part of Singapore, so we made a trip to the eatery place for our dinner. 



Baby had Tom Yum Seafood Pasta, the all-time favourite at Citrus by the Pool. I am glad that Baby enjoyed it, though the spiciness level was kinda spicy for his taste-buds.



I fell in love with Tobiko Pasta with Smoked Duck after I tried it during my media tasting with them. The linguine is well-seasoned with Furikake (Japanese seasoning), and I simply love this western-Japanese fusion Pasta. I savored every bit of it! 



We shared a Party Basket between us, and both of us enjoyed the Fried Mid Wings and Calamari Rings the most! 


We ended our meal on a sweet note! Thanks for the complimentary 2 scoops of ice-cream, and the damage was pretty affordable. 


I arranged another Christmas lunch date with Sweetie, and we settled at the Tampopo Restaurant which is located at Liang Court. We had a great time catching up with each other, and I look forward to our next meet up! Thanks for the goodies from Vietnam! 



Thanks so much for the lovely X'mas gifts! 


Both Baby and I worked half day on Christmas Eve, and we met up to do last min shopping. 


It was time for dinner, so I decided to bring Baby to Lim Spring Court which is located at Wisteria Mall to try out their zi char fare.



 I ordered 2 repeated dishes which caught my attention during a previous tasting session I was invited to on their opening day. We had the Cereal Beancurd and Hong Kong Style Two Ways Hor Fun, and I was glad that Baby enjoyed them too! 


We also had '3 Treasures Chicken', which was delicious too. The damage was less than SGD35 which I considered pretty reasonable!


Comments

Food like a food but ceramic bowl is pretty <3

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA