Welcoming the Year of the Pig (2019)

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!
 
I had a simple yet harmonious reunion dinner on the eve of CNY at the Joyden Canton Restaurant, which is located at Hillv2 with Mum V, Baby Hubby, Bro Kenneth and his wifey.
 
 
The damage was around SGD600+ for a 7-course dinner, which included Yu Sheng, assorted Chinese dishes of vegetables, seafood, and an awesome 'Black Pepper Lobster'!!
 
 
I picked up a red blouse from Cotton On for the 1st Day of CNY! My LOTD! 
 
 
As usual, on the first day of CNY Baby followed my side of the family to visit my big aunt whom is my Dad's Eldest Sister. She is staying at Tampines, and we had our lunch at her place. After that, we headed down to Toa Payoh to visit my Godma, whom is also my mom's elder sister. She prepared an amazing dinner for us!
 
 
On the second day of CNY, Mum V prepared Braised Pork Bun (Kong Bak Bao) for brekkie. I picked up a pair of earrings from Lovisa for only SGD5. My LOTD on the second day of CNY!
  


Baby drove to Commonwealth Drive which is my cousin's place to join my family for home-visiting. We spent our whole afternoon playing BlackJack, and we headed back to Woodlands for a home-cooked dinner with Mum V. 
 
 
A CNY weekend getaway to KL is always a relief to me, especially after 2 days of stressful work following the CNY celebrations. We drove up on a Saturday Morning at 6am, and we reached KL by 10+. Mum V read about an eatery place which is located at Plaza Arkadia. The eatery place is called Le Coco. We settled for our breakfast there! 
 
 
For my  LOTD, I used the 16Brand - Brickit Shadow Kit Hit10 - Choco to create my natural eye-make up look! 
 
 
We took a Cousins’ group photo before meeting Daddy M at 1-Utama for our yearly CNY gathering.
 
 
We went for a 'Lo Hei' session cum CNY lunch at Dragon-I with Daddy M and his relatives. Thanks so much for the lovely meal, and we will be back again to visit Daddy M to enjoy more nice food at Subang Jaya.
 

Comments

Happy Chinese New year!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA