[review] Brickit Shadow Hit 10 (#Choco) eyeshadow palette

As an angel of Althea Korea, we receive many perks, and I am certainly glad being a part of the Althea Angels' Community! Last Christmas, all Althea Angels were invited to be a 'Santa Lil Helper' by spreading the word about the Althea's much-loved Skin Detoxers.


I received a Brickit Shadow Hit 10 (#Choco) eyeshadow palette by 16Brand. The item was delivered smoothly to my doorstep from Korea. 


The packaging for this is pretty creative, and it comes in a Hershey's type of design packaging. The 10 heavenly shades in each palette delivers rich, long-lasting pigment all night long. 



This eyeshadow palette creates a variety of eye makeup styles from delicate shading makeup to bold smokey makeup. It is equipped with a highly-pigmented, light-weight formula. 




I love the colors very much and I find it glides on well easily. Most importantly, the colors are neutral and they go well with most of my outfits. I applied 3 colors out the 10 to create my LOTD on a weekend day out! 


I strongly recommend Brickit Shadow Hit 10 (#Choco) eyeshadow palette for those who like neutral palettes. It is travel friendly too, and it is definitely a good addition to my makeup collection.

Thanks Althea Korea for introducing me to such wonderful products! Do visit the Althea Official Website to discover more amazing K-Beauty products. 


Comments

It looks good, but i dont like brown eyeshadows.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA