Review on Bober Tea + OOTD photo opportunities at Changi Airport Terminal 3, Departure Hall.

I want to share a piece of great news for all bubble tea lovers, who are residing at the North-side of Singapore. There is a new artisan Bubble Tea in town.


Bober Tea is an artisan tea that is focused on providing affordable, high-quality and tasty blends of tea with various flavors! It is located at Bishan Station (Exit C), and if you are around there, do not give it a miss, as it’s definitely worth a try!


Thanks for the invitation, Bober Tea! I gathered my 3 besties to join me for the tasting. We redeemed 4 cups for our indulgence. Happyily, my friends, they loved their drinks very much. 


For me, I picked up the Supreme Mango Green Tea with Hokkaido Milk Cap, and I also added Strawberry Pop Boba for my toppings. It has a foamy and thicker consistency from the other milk teas we ordered. I love the QQ pop boba, and I couldn’t stop sipping it! 


Here are some tips to how best to enjoy the Milk Cap Series - It is best to drink it from the cap directly than using a straw. At Bober Tea, their cup comes with little red heart shaped stopper, and this comes in handy to avoid spillage when you sip your drink from the cup.


What a nice way to brighten up the day, and I will definitely be stopping by for my next order when I’m next around Bishan. 


You don't have to be a 'Harry Potter' fan, to enjoy the great backdrop for your OOTD photo opportunities! Pop by the limited-time pop-up exhibition of Harry Potter’s Hogsmeade Village in Changi Airport Terminal 3, Departure Hall for a great time!










Yes, Meryl and I did it, and do enjoy our random photos taken at the Harry Potter’s Hogsmeade Village. Thanks for popping by my humble space! 


Comments

Version with a mango and green tea looks amazing but i think HP is better. I want to take a photo too.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA