[product review] PROUD MARY - A.C Cure range + lipstick from MosaicCosmetics

I was glad that Beautyjour delivered to me their 'PROUD MARY - A.C Cure Set'. The set consists of a Calming Cleanser, Calming Toner and Calming Essence.
 

PROUD MARY is a Korean cosmetics brand that offers care solutions for sensitive skin. I was delighted and lucky to get to try them out. This is actually the first time I've heard of this brand, but I am glad that I've had the fortune to get as sample from PROUD MARY!
 
 
 
The PROUD MARY A.C Cure range is an excellent oil-controlling product which can be applied on sensitive skin types. It contains plant derived agents which are extracted from various natural plants.

 
The PROUD MARY A.C Cure Calming Cleanser help to clear impurities and sebum found within pores, as well as improving upon facial skin texture. It has an hypo-allergenic/cleansing effect.


 
The PROUD MARY A.C Cure Calming Toner provides a skin soothing effect, and also removes dead skin and impurities for skin vitality. It also absorbs skin grease and excess oil.


 
The PROUD MARY A.C Cure Calming Essence protects the skin from external irritants, and what I found I loved the most was the enhancement to my skin moisture, which was hydrated for a long duration throughout the day. It also controlled my sebum levels well! 
 

Thanks Beautyjour for the delivery! It was my pleasure to experience this new discovery!
 

I was happy to be selected by 'Try and Review' to do a review and they sent me a lipstick from Mosaic Cosmetics. It kept my lips deeply nourished and moisturised. The smooth creamy and shiny texture allowed for easy gliding of the lipstick onto my lips, in order to keep them soft and hydrated without leaving any sticky feeling after application.
 

 
 
 
 
 
I was given the shade (14), which suited me pretty well as it suits the colors of most of my outfits. Thanks so much for this; It's now part of my 'Holy Grail' of cosmetics!
 
 
Thanks for sending the product over and for the wonderful try out. I do hope my mini review can help to give my friends and fellow readers a better understanding about the products. Lastly, thanks for reading and stopping by my space! 

 

Comments

I gavent a cosmeticks from this brand.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA