A night with Monica Vinader and Hera + 1664Terrace Party

Monica Vinader is a British Luxury jewellery brand, and recently they collaborated with premium Korean beauty brand HERA for a workshop of wonderful beauty and style! I confirmed my RSVP, and asked Tracy along to join me for this event. The workshop was conducted at their boutique, which is located at ION Orchard.
 

During the workshop, there was a LIVE makeup demonstration by the beauty expert from HERA. There was also an expert from Monica Vinader to guide us on how to pick the perfect jewellry pieces to complement each look.



All the attendees to this event did not leave home empty-handed, as Monica Vinader gave out a very special goody bag filled with HERA beauty products that were worth SGD50! This came along with a tote bag as well! Thanks for the invite, as we had a great time at the event!


After that, we headed down to Emerald Hill for some chill out session. We redeemed our complimentary Kronenbourg Blanc at the 1664Terrace Party.




Recently, I added 3 plush toys to my claw machine toy collection. I think I will have to get a bigger cupboard soon in order to keep all my toys! Baby...Please answer my prayers LOL! 




My EOTD (earrings of the day) - I picked up these during a closing down sale at Harbourfront Centre. I only paid less than SGD5 for this pair. 


Thanks Meryl for getting 2 facial mask sheets from Korea during her work flight. Thanks Dearie!


Oh ya! I almost forget this... Do remember to redeem your Vitabrid Mask Pack! The mask pack consists of 'Dual Mask' - Age Defying/Firming + Brightening Luminous


I end my post with a random weekday dinner at Lan Xiang Handmade Noodles, which is located at Bukit Merah Central Market & Food Centre. Baby got to know this popular eatery place through his favorite Youtuber - StrictlyDumpling. 


Thanks for stopping by my humble space! 

Comments

This time is not my style.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA