Kaelyn turns 1 + The Night Is Yours Estée Lauder's Pop-Up

My niece, Kaelyn turned one in July and we were so happy about her safe arrival last year.
 
 
Her birthday celebration was held at the Austville Residences Clubhouse, as a friend of my brother lives there.




 
 
My adorable nephew and niece!

 
My Mom with her 2 lovely grandchildren


 
Local Singers, Zheng Kewei and Alfred Sim were at the party with their son. Both of them are friends of my brother. 
 

 
Happy Birthday Kaelyn, 姑姑祝你生日快

 
 
Tracy and I visited ‘The Night Is Yours’ exclusive Pop-Up by Estée Lauder which was located at the Ion Sky. 
 


 
 
It was the perfect chance for us to meet up with each other for a fun day out while discovering the goodness of Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Concentrate. 

 
There were many Insta-worthy beauty stations to get our OOTDs taken! We really love how Estée Lauder created these beautiful corners for our photo opportunities. 


 
The pop up features different zones that allow you to explore and learn about the reparative and restorative process the skin goes through at night. 
 
 
We were each given a chance to spin to win Estee Lauder beauty treats, and I got myself a deluxe trial size Advanced Night Repair
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA