Journey With Ryo: The Official Launch + Comchest Heartstrings Carnival2019

Journey With Ryo: The Official Launch was held at Ion Orchard B4, and together with Jane and Sweetie, we joined in the fun and embarked on a journey with Ryo. We engaged ourselves in the interactive activities, where we had to collect at least 5 stamps from the various booth stations.


 We had an up-close and personal experience of the different hair products offered by Ryo.


At the end of the game, we redeemed some attractive goodies from Ryo. Thanks for the generous goodies! 


I was given the deep cleansing deluxe trial after completing the scalp check. Thanks for the try out! 



Thanks Daikin SG for the tickets to the Community Chest Heartstrings Carnival Tickets. I brought along my Baby Hubby and 2 besties (Sweetie & Tracy) with me. The carnival was held directly outside the Marina Bay Sands.



We were excited to meet our childhood friend, Sharity Elephant, and we took a photo with her. She is a true ‘Pink’ elephant who loves to share and care. Let’s make a difference by doing our part to share and care today!


I won the 8th prize during the raffle draw session at the carnival, and I brought home with me SGD50 worth of NTUC vouchers! Lucky me!! We took many random photos. Lastly, thanks girls for being so supportive for our meet up on a Sunday morning. Love you all! 



 After the carnival, Baby and I drove down to Plaza Singapura for lunch, and we settled at Xin Wang HK Café. I love spending quality time with my dearest Baby on the weekends! 


I met up with my Baby for dinner after a recent hair session at Liang Court, and we had Japanese food at the basement level. We were pretty surprised by the quality of the food, as it tasted pretty delicious. It was pretty affordable, and we will come back for a meal in the future! 


On a random Sunday evening, we had zi char fare for dinner at a newly opened eatery place within the industrial park area near to Baby’s house. To celebrate its opening, the eatery was running a promotion for 2 crabs charged at only SGD28! We ordered the black pepper version, as well as 2 other dishes - claypot tofu and Chye Poh Omelette. The damage was pretty decent, and was great value for money!


Recently, I added 2 another plush toys to my claw machine plush/toy collection! I really need to have a bigger cupboard soon... Baby please help! 




Meryl got me a lovely blusher from China during her work flight. OM! I love the color very much. Thanks so much for the sweet little gift! 


Last but not least, thanks Swisse and Vita Realm for sending over the sample kit of their beauty drink
 

Comments

I dont know this cosmetic brand.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA