Birthday celebration at Tung Lok XiHe Peking Duck

We love Peking Duck, so Baby and I decided to bring Mum Vi to Tung Lok XiHe Peking Duck restaurant which is located at The Grandstand for her birthday celebration! Bro Ken and his wifey joined us in the celebration too!



 
The Peking Duck was deliciously succulent, but the portions was just right for the 5 of us. The damage was about SGD145 which I think was pretty reasonable. We did have a SGD20 voucher though!


 
Apart from the whole Peking Duck, we also had a plate of Signature Braised Beancurd with Monkey Head Mushrooms and some Dim Sum items as our accompanying dishes. Mum Vi enjoyed the food very much, especially the Peking Duck. 
 

 

  We also ordered a noodles dish for Mum Vi to conclude the meal, as it is very important to have noodles on one's birthday - To the chinese, it represents longevity!
 
 
After our meal, we brought Mum Vi to a cafe at Bukit Timah Plaza to have some tea and cakes for desserts. Both Baby and I shared a slice of Earl Grey Lavender Cake.


 
Mum Vi ordered a slice of Black Forest Cake for herself, and this concluded the birthday celebration. 


 
Together with Jane, we attended the 'All About Pigmentation' workshop, which was conducted by The Skin Pharmacy. They are located at Wheelock Place.

 
Thanks, 'The Skin Pharmacy'! I was given a lovely goodies pouch, and a deluxe sized trial kit which will come in handy for my forthcoming holiday in August!

 
Recently, I fell in love with 'Hot Wind' - a retail concept from China, and one of their outlets are located at Northpoint City. They offer fashionable shoes and clothes at an affordable price. I love the blouse which I picked up from 'Hot Wind'.


 
Lastly, Meryl got me a total of 3 pairs of lovely earrings from Shenyang, China during her work flight. Thanks Babe! I love this pair very much as it matches my outfit very much. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA