[service review] Eyelash Extensions from HIGHBROW

I was invited by HIGHBROW for a service review, so here I am at one of their outlets located at the Capitol Building. I was pretty excited to receive the eyelash extension session from them.

 

During recent years I have always put on fake lashes, but honestly I find it hassle for me. Now eyelash extensions are definitely under my 'Beauty' to do list, and I trust them to make my eyes look bigger and more beautiful!

 


The treatment bed was so comfortable that I literally fell asleep during the session. The whole treatment took about 2.5hours. I was very delighted to see that my lashes looked longer, fuller and yet still natural.



The lashes weigh lesser than false lashes, but they look more natural as compared to when wearing false lashes! I can save time on putting on fake eyelashes or mascara during the morning rush!



For people who are still thinking if they should go for an eyelash extension, I would advise you to give it a try as the results really do make your eyes look bigger and prettier. Thanks so much to HIGHBROW for the wonderful service rendered to me.



If you are interested in the eyelash extensions or eyebrow embroidery services, do visit HIGHBROW, as they are having a promotion on their services.



 

To book an appointment, please call HIGHBROW at 6694 0777 / 8876 5677


Do follow them on Facebook.com/highbrowsg 

Instagram - @highbrowsg for their latest updates!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA