[service review] Scalp Treatment at Japan Hair Growth Consultants (JHGC)

I have been worried about my hair loss recently, especially after seeing so much dropped hair after washing/combing. It really horrified me to see the amount of hair that I’ve lost! Hence here I am at Japan Hair Growth Consultants (JHGC) for their signature Scalp Treatment.




The therapist scanned my hair to show me on what hair problems I presently have. She also explained that my scalp is a pretty oily, and because of this layer of oil on the scalp surface, it blocks new hair from growing well healthily.



 Just a short brief feedback about them, in case you haven’t heard of them before - They are the pioneers of the hair restoration and growth industry in Japan. They have been dedicating around 30 years!




In this post, I am sharing about my Hair Scalp Treatment at JHGC. It is a professional hair salon from Japan, specializing in hair growth for those who are suffering from thinning hair and hair loss.

 


I received 6 intensive steps during the hair scalp treatment. The treatment helps to prevent persistent thinning of hair! It also contains special botanical extracts which helps promotes hair re-growth, nourishing and strengthening of hair. I love how it helps in blood circulation in my scalp and restoration of my hair to its optimum condition







After the first trial treatment, my scalp condition improved as you can see and compare in the BEFORE/AFTER photo!

 

The BEFORE photo - My scalp is covered with a layer of hard oil. In the AFTER photo, my scalp is well cleansed. This is what a healthy scalp should look like for optimal hair growth. It is very important to maintain a healthy scalp for hair growth.



I love how my scalp feels after the treatment and also I love the top notch service which was rendered to me. Strongly recommended!



Those interested to try out this hair scalp treatment can do with a first trial at the promotional price of $58 (U.P.$160.50 Inclusive of analysis)

 

Quote my 'IG handle' (dipmecocoa) for an additional $10 off on your first trial session (not applicable for the in-house promotion of $89 for 2 sessions)



Japan Hair Growth Consultants (JHGC)

1 Scotts Road, Shaw Centre

#04-15/16, Singapore 228208

+65 68307897

 

Website: https://jhgc.sg/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/japan.hair.growth.consultants

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA