March's edition of Partibox from Particlub

Time to flaunt my latest Partibox's content!

 

A month has yet again passed, so it's time for me to flaunt my Partibox’s contents from Particlub! I am glad that I am still with Particlub, as the goodies are really getting better each month. I received my monthly 'Parti-package' delivery which was a breeze as they sent it promptly to my doorstep!



Pitera Essence by LOYS SKINCARE Provides Soothing Hydration and diminish dullness for improved skin clarity.



LEVEL UP my confidence with a self-care routine using the Mooi Teeth Whitening Strip - Watermelon flavor. Thanks Mooi for introducing me to the Mooi Teeth Whitening Strip for my self-dental care journey!



The most flattering item that I received from Particlub was the Mooi Teeth Electric Toothbrush (Nude Pink).

 


Do you know that an electric toothbrush removes plaque more effectively than a manual brush? Therefore, I will kickstart my new oral hygiene routine with the Mooi Electric toothbrush soon!




I was kind of disappointed that there was no 'Partimerch' for this month's edition. Nevertheless I'll wait for a better and more interesting one on the next edition! This summarizes all the goodies that I got for this month's edition, and do stay tuned, as I will share on the box's content on my space again!



My craze for group-buys are still going strong, and recently I got these cute Tsum Tsum Buns from Teban Group Buy. These cute buns are filled with sweet filling, and the flavors are pandan kaya, lotus seed and red bean.

 


My recent healthy weekend salad brekkie - I picked up the Mighty Mix - Mixed Salad and a box of Honey Cherry Tomatoes from Fairprice. My mixed salad included arugula,, lettuce and kale which is locally grown in Singapore with no pesticides.

 

I had it with Sesame Sauce - Roasted Nuts, and they blend together so well. I started to take salad regularly about month ago, and it helps me so much on my bowel issue, as these salads are high in fibre, as well as good for digestion too!



I end my post with my Sunday dinner with my MIL, we settled at Gu Zao Ren Taiwanese Porridge which is located at Changi Road. I love their Stewed Pork Belly with Mei Cai and Cai Poh Omelette very much!



Lastly, my random lunch date with my office lunch mates at Nana’s Green Tea, DUO Galleria. I had the lunch set which comes with soup and a drink of my choice. I ordered the Teriyaki Chicken and Houjicha Latte. Nothing beats having a great meal over an endless conversation with one another!

Comments

I want to try this bun.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA