A visit to Gyoza-San + Happy hour at Wine & Chef + Korean Bakeries from Market Blue

If you are into Gyozas and Bentos, then don’t miss out on Gyoza-San. I made my first visit at the Sembawang outlet which is located at Sun Plaza. I was surprised and amazed by the wide selection of gyoza and bentos. They offer great Japanese Gyozas but with a twist!


Be prepared as their Gyozas are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, and now I know why there is always a line!


I picked up their latest item on their menu - Chilli Crab Bento. The portion of the bento was decent for a main meal, and the chilli crab sauce was ON POINT! I will definitely recommend my friends to try it out!! I also enjoyed the Special Unagi Gyoza, as it was pretty unique. The accompanying special sweet sauce enhanced the overall taste even better!







Gyoza-San offers island-wide delivery! Simply order at order.gyozasan.com and what’s best is that they are now halal certified!


Both Baby and I are oyster lovers, and we went to Wine & Chef which is located at Keong Saik Road to have some beers and fresh oysters for our indulgence! These tasty oysters were fresh and creamy. They are perfect when paired with beer!





My dearest neighbour picked up some Korean bakeies from the latest pop-up at the Korean mart and food hall, Market Blue. Thanks so much for the surprise gift!


There are 2 famous bakeries - Bakery 1946 and St. Geundae Bakery at the Korean Bakery Pop-Up!


I love the K-Apple Breadwhich looked like an apple, the bun was filled with cream cheese and apple jam!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA