Nylon Runway Show - Samsung Back To The Flip + Supergoop!’s SPF Party Pop-Up

Both Tracy and I were invited the Nylon Runway Show - Samsung Back To The Flip which was held at the Capitol Piazza. 

 



I loved the fashion run way show as it was a throwback to the early 2000s and was Y2K inspired to showcase the fashionable Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5!






I loved the limited edition of Pokeball earbuds. Pokémon fans, let’s scream together! 




Upon leaving the event, we were handed a delightful goodies bag from Casetify, Laneige and The Dark Gallery. Lastly, thanks Nylon Singapore for the invite!



Baby and I visited the Supergoop!’s SPF Party Pop-Up @ Design Orchard to celebrate sun protection.



Supergoop! is an American trendy sunscreen brand, as it allowed users to embrace activities involving the sun confidently with its wide selection of sunscreen products.









At the pop-up, complimentary bagels from South Korean Café B For Bagel were given to us! Thanks for the cute key-rings too! 





 

Each experiential zone was an Instagram-worthy photo opportunity. We also engaged ourselves in some mini games. 



We received complimentary sample-sized products upon completion of all the stations! 


I am a part of the Flaunta Global Influencer Program, and I recently received a few invites as well as some product reviews. Recently, I got a surprise box which was delivered to my doorstep! 



The box consisted of a piece of L'Herboflore facial mask sheet, a packet of seaweed by Tao Kae Noi, and the related products of Squad Mentality such as t-shirt, 1 small pouch and 3 large pouches. 



I love the fabric texture of t-shirt, and these waterproof bags are useful for travelling or for a Staycation! It was a pleasant surprise and I liked it!



Moments of happiness comes with the unexpected  Thanks Flaunta Global for sending me a Squad Mentality Surprise Box! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA