[product review] OOTD BEAUTY Wrinkle Lift Retinol Serum + Good Vibes Insta Glow Ubtan Face Wash

I am excited to have received the Wrinkle Lift Retinol Serum by OOTD BEAUTYIt is an intensive anti-wrinkle serum formulated for all skin types with Retinol and Vitamin Tree Water to achieve healthy glowing skin.

 






I love the gel-type texture which absorbs into the skin easily, and is suitable for all skin types! The best thing about it is that it doesn't feel sticky at all and is fragrance-free!


 

The face wash has a smooth gel texture which is of a medium consistency. I only use two pumps for each usage. It was quite runny and lathered well, and it cleansed the impurities from my face without drying my skin. It left my skin supple and hydrated. I hope with a few more times of usage, I can get glowy skin!



I am also glad to have been introduced to the 'Good Vibes Insta Glow Ubtan Face Wash', which is the answer to ultimate radiance. The product contains Ubtan - an ancient herbal mix with outstanding exfoliating properties. Let this traditional ingredient bring out my youthful radiance!



The Good Vibes Ubtan Insta Glow Face Wash helped to detoxify my skin and removed my dead skin cells and brightened my skin tone instantly!



(It had a pleasant smell which was not too overpowering. The product doesn't stay long on the skin as well as it vanishes pretty fast after washing.



It is good for all skin types and ideal for dehydrated skin. Lastly, it is the ultimate detox product for my skin!

 


Thanks for sending over the products!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA