Christmas Eve Celebration at Koma Singapore

Getting ready to go out for our Christmas Eve Celebration... 

Walking the 20-metre corridor into the restaurant under the Torii-Gate always reminds me of my trip to the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto!


Baby made a dinner reservation at KOMA Singapore which is located at the Marina Bay Sands


This eatery place is always full, and we finally managed to secure a spot at the restaurant. Only the bar-area was available, but we just took it as we only made the booking a week before Christmas Eve.


Upon arrival, we were greeted with a brilliant smile, and were led to our table! We had the special X'mas 5-course dinner which came with a Soup, 2 Starters, a Main Course and complete with a beautiful Dessert.

Apart from the set, we also ordered some alcoholic drinks to go with our meal!












The Kaisedon was fabulous, however while eating, I actually bit into a fine fish-bone, so I informed the service staff about it. They apologized and offered to change it, but I told them that i was okay with it, and I just want to give feedback to the chef. My feedback was taken seriously, and I was informed that they would 'take care of it'.





The dessert theme was the best part of our meal! It was all about Christmas! Everything was edible, including the snowman and the snowflakes as they were made of chocolate too! We simply devoured this delicious meal!


The service rendered to us was top-notch, and the serving staff was very friendly and approachable. It was truly hospitable and professional, and I was blown away by the fact that they removed our drinks from our final bill. We received a small token each from KOMA before leaving the premises.


Back at home, I received my Christmas present from my dearest Baby , OMG! It was a pair of earrings from Chanel! Thanks so much my love, muacks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA