[product review] Sabrino MEDICAL BRIGHTENING MASK + La Théorie Toner Soothing Treatment + ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream

Saborino is a time-saving skincare brand specially designed for women to complete their daily skincare routine in just 1 mask - perfect for busy mornings or tired nights!

The MEDICAL BRIGHTENING MASK helps to moisturise, brighten dark spots, fade discolouration and acne scars. It is an ideal product for people who have uneven skin tone and pigmentation. This special care face mask gives you a 5-in-1 performance from lotion, emulsion, essence, cream and mask. It works wonders as it gives an instant brightening effect after usage!

 The essence is pretty rich but surprisingly, I did not feel sticky at all as the product absorbed well into my skin. After using it, my skin felt suppler as compared to previously!



My skin certainly looked brighter after using it, and that summed up my thoughts. Most importantly, I did not feel any stinging feeling and that's what mattered the most for me. I think my dark spots will gradually fade off after a few mask-ing treatments.


Shorten your morning & night skincare routine efficiently with Saborino, you can still look good even if you are feeling lazy! Thanks for sending the product over!

If you are bothered by uneven skin texture, then La Théorie Toner Soothing Treatment is your saviour! This toner is specially formulated to protect the skin barrier and balance oil and water levels. With regular usage, it can help restore your skin’s natural balance and give you a smoother, healthier complexion.



My skin texture has been improved and it feels a lot more balanced. I would say that La Théorie Toner Soothing Treatment does its job as a toner, and it also works well with the majority of skin types.

ALIVE:LAB's Multi Ice Cream is my current moisturizing cream in my skincare regime! 


Even though the product is called cream, but in fact, it has an opaque gel texture. It feels extremely lightweight and refreshing on my skin. It is not oily at all, as it is a gel-liked cream. It does come with the spatula in the package. It comes in handy and is more hygienic too!


It is also pretty value for money, as just a dollop of the Multi Ice Cream can be used for my entire face. I like the light sweet fragrance, and this product is also suitable for sensitive skin.

The product absorbed into the skin rapidly and it left a shining effect once applied on the skin. It is a cooling cream that has the ability to soothe any redness and skin problems arising from heat and UV rays. It also provides a cooling sensation to your skin to ease any discomfort caused by external skin irritants at the same time.


I have a combination type of skin, and I am very happy with this product. There is no burden after applying onto the skin, but in fact, it was rather refreshing. There is also no distinguishing fragrance or disturbing scent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA