[product review] Dear Doer Natural Exfoliating Body Scrub + Dr. Joa Whitening Ampoule

I’ve been using the Dear Doer Natural Exfoliating Body Scrub for a couple of weeks. This body scrub ‘exfoliates to reveal healthier-looking skin’. It targets dryness, and dull skin.


The body scrub performs pretty well. It’s extremely gentle yet exfoliates the skin thoroughly. It manages to remove the dead skin and my skin feels extremely soft and smooth after application. 

After using the Dear Doer Natural Exfoliating Body Scrub, my skin feels soft and smoother. It also brightens up my skin, makes it looks very healthy and does not dry out at all. Overall, it is a refreshing moisture scrub that is not irritating or will hurt the skin.

Thanks for sending the product over!

I started to notice more hyperpigmentation/dark spots lately on my skin. It wasn’t long before I was introduced to the Whitening Ampoule by Dr. Joa as part of my skincare.

I applied 2-3 drops on my cleansed and toned face, then gently patted and massaged to help absorption, and finally followed up with moisturizer. I use it twice (morning & night) a day daily, 

The Whitening Ampoule targets skin discolorations and offers an evenly brightening effect on complexion. It improves the look of skin radiance.


My first impression of the product is that it has a light scent. The ampoule is easily absorbed into the skin, and leaves the skin feeling silky and hydrated.



I am glad that the product has soothed my skin, brightened my skin dullness, and supports my overall skin barrier. My skin elasticity has definitely improved, and my skin-tone looks even now!

Comments

Aviator said…
Thank you for sharing your expertise in a way that's accessible and relatable. Access FAQs and troubleshooting tips for Aviator on our blog platform.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA