Dinner with Jo² - MY BFF

Dinner with Jo² after our work… We went to Waraku De Pasta (MS outlet)…. Jo²'s first time dining in Waraku De Pasta.... Managed to make a reservation for 2 @ 6.15pm.... so lucky... cos its rather hard to book a table during dinner time...

I had Mushroom & Chicken in Japanese Curry Soup Pasta.....

Jo² ordered Carbonara Waraku Style Pasta
Yummy Pasta... Jo² & I enjoyed the pasta very much ….

Side kicks for us.....
Fried Calamari
Deep Fried Cubic Tofu
I love the side kicks too....

After dinner, we went shopping around Raffles City... Jo² got something for Herr B... for Xmas... Baby picked me up from Raffles City @ 9pm... Coco was there too... My 2 precious in life... Baby & Coco...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA