Happy Birthday Mum....

Baby surprised me again with white rose again... before we went for our lunch... Bak Kut Teh in Bugis... Both Baby & I enjoyed the food very much...
My third white rose from Grimace Baby

Baby got Mum a Semibonia Long Patent Quilted Wallet for her birthday... Thx Baby... Hope Mum will like it…. He got me a small mulit-purpose pouch from Semibonia too... small series... black patent quilted....

Semibonia Long Patent Quilted Wallet

small pouch from Semibonia

As mum's bday is on the 29th Nov... Baby & I brought her & dad for an early celebration dinner... Baby drove us to Ivins @ Binjai Park - Bukit Timah.... Authentic Peranakan Flavor with true nonya delicacies... Mom will like it.. cos she is half Peranakan half Chinese...

Pa & Ma @ Ivins

Food ordered :-
Chyepoh Omelette
Sambal Kang Kong
Long Beans Itek
Curry Chicken (Ayam Rendang)

Lean Pork Meat in Thick Brown Sauce (Babi Ponteh)

Duck and Salted Vegetables soup (Itek Tim)

Meatball with Crabmeat in clear soup (Bakwan Kepeting)

I love Nonya Classic Soup, yummy!!! We had a delightful dinner there... Ivins is really worth my both thumbs-up. Their service is good, the food there is nice & affordable too... I will come back to dine with them again for sure.... Both Baby & I love Ivins.... We went to Esplanade for some strolling after dinner.... Thx Baby for sending my parents home... after the strolling....

After sending them back.... we headed down to our fave haunt for some chill-out.... haha... Harry’s Bar @ Dempsey Hill of course... We ordered 2 cocktails each.... I had Frozen Peach Margarita & Frozen Passion Fruit Margarita while Baby had Mojito & Snowball.... We chilled out till 10.30pm... No doubt.. just two of us... cos love is just to be with your loved ones... doing & sharing things together... Knowing baby is the best thing that ever happen to me... Baby showers me with the right kind of love... I always wanted....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA