Fun-loving shopping & Home-cooked food for 'dinper'

Baby picked me up from the Majolica Majorca Party @ Night and Day ard 4.45pm... We went to do some shopping @ Bishan, Junction 8... I redeemed my 20ml Cleansing Oil from Fancl....

Baby got me some cosmetics from Majolica Majorca @ Watsons

Baby got me the Blusher, Eye-brow Powder Pencil & Smoky Eye-Shadow... muacks… baby…

Headed down to Anchorpoint for more purchases.... I got myself a black top from G2000.... They are having sales....
Black Top from G2000

I got baby some items from Billabong... White Belt, Hp Pouch for us... & White Flip Flop for his forth-coming trip to Bintan in January 2009..
Billabong Casual White Belt
Billabong White Flip Flop
Billabong Couple Hp Pouch

Baby got me a pair of black leather boots from Charles & Keith.... Super good deal @ only SGD19.90....
A steal sia....
We bot each other things today... I strongly believe that a couple should give & take... I love shopping with Baby... as he gives me all his attention.... I am looking forward to shop overseas with Baby.... Our weekend shopping was fun-loving.... I had a fruitful shopping day…. Thanks baby... Poor baby had to carry all the shopping bags... well... what to do.... hehe.. because you are my baby kel-ling.... haha....
Home-cooked food for 'dinper'.... Today's Menu - Mi Goreng with Button Mushrooms and Miso Soup....
Our 'Dinper'
Close-up....
Miso Soup....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA