If Yan can cook, so can Baby

Went to Ramen Marutama @ Central to have lunch wif Baby... No other place serve better Raman than Ramen Marutama... Our No. 1 choice for ramen.... hehe.... As usual lunch queue .. waited abt 15mins...

Brought Coco to Baby's place for dinner... Baby cooked Udon for me while I was having my shower.... My dinner - Instant Udon with Chicken Franks, Crabmeat Sticks, Button Mushrooms, Chicken & Mushroom Meatballs + alotsa of Seaweed... Simple meal but is the heart that counts.... muacks!!!... Nice & warm dinner from Baby... looking forward for the next meal from baby again...
Baby's hardwork...

I'm blessed to have such a wonderful & loving kel-ling... and I will treasure you always & forever... We share this journey together,Let's enjoy ourselves. Let's be gentle with each other... And enjoy what fate has sent our way!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA