Seasons greetings!!!

~MERRY X'MAS!!!~

It's a season of giving and thanks giving... *hugz*


X'mas gifts.. Baby got from his colleagues & friends...


X'mas gifts I got from my colleagues & friends...

Gifts unwrapping time le.... so excited....
Coin Bank....
Friends Forever Hp Cushion Holder...
Magnetic Photo Frame...
Japanese Purse cum Card Holder...
Phyto Shampoo...
Doramon Photo Frame...
Flowery Glass Photo Frame...
Pastel Eye-shadow Palette
Black Party Dress...
Travel Toiletries Holder...
Santa Claus Mug...
Lucky Cat Ornament...

The best ever X'mas I received..... from my baby.... Tiffany & Co Charm Bracelet...
I love the way you make me laugh, I love the way you surprise me. I love you truly deeply... I miss you now more than ever... Without you, my life is meaningless... My love is growing inch by inch... I love you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA