Majolica Majorca party invite & Shopping desire fulfilled

After brunch @ Imperial Treasure - Great World City... we headed down to Majolica Majorca counter @ Watsons - Ngee Ann City to score an exclusive charm and the invite to a magical afternoon on the 20th Dec 2008, 2pm - 5pm @ Night and Day....
The exclusive invite charm
Redeem the special gift during the Majolica Majorca party

Left Ngee Ann City... went to do some shopping @ Isetan... baby got me & himself some stuffs from Fancl House....

Baby got me the latest Baby G watch… muacks… baby…


While I got baby some of his desired stuffs... Picard Coin Pouch & Card Holder... From baby's eyes.. I can see that he appreciate them very much....
Lastly we did some some shopping @ the supermarket too.... Shopping with Baby was fun-loving... I love being with baby... and love doing things together....

Our Shopping desire @ Isetan was fulfilled.... I had a fruitful shopping day…. Thanks baby….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA