Monday, July 5, 2010

Be a Tester! *Update*

I have joined the 'Be a tester' for Her World Mag lately... Gotta a call from Her World regarding about being a tester for them... Followed by an e-mail from Special Project Editor about helping them in testing a mascara for the Her World July's booklet that they are working on... Indeed my pleasure! Thanks for keeping in touch with me... They arranged a courier to send the item to my office address... Appreciate loads!


They sent Too Faced Lash Injection Extreme Volume Mascara for my try-out... It is a Non-Waterproof Mascara... Wrap around each lash like tubes and wash off easily with soap and warm water.

It's really my pleasure and thanks for giving me a chance to use it. Needed my review in 4-day times... Here my review go...

This mascara makes my lashes look amazingly lovely... It builds up my lash length and thickness... What I like about this mascara is... It does not clump the lash when application... A perfect mascara for me as it holds my curl the whole day at work. Just a few coats on my lash and I can see the difference therefore removing of it makes easy.

My verdict for the product - Out of 5♥

Lasting Hold - 4♥ & Volume - 3.5♥

I will be looking out for my review in Her World July's Booklet. :) Thanks Her World once again.

Received my subscription copy of Her World July issue... come along the Sephora beauty buy booklet... My review is inside...Woohoo!!!

No comments: