I am on Simply Her

Took part in the Sunsilk 14-Day Challenge by chance... Browsing thru Joanne's subscribed copy - Simply Her .. Saw this interesting challenge... So just signed up out of curiosity... There goes my Sunsilk Challenge...
------------------------
Read back-dated posts for the journey of the Sunsilk challenge...
----------------------------
I am on Simply Her - August...

Think I look great on this pix... Thanks to Veronica Tay - Photography for her skilful shoot... Shuan Lee, my makeup artist for the day, Edward Chong from Evolve Salon for my setting my hair... 'mei mei', of course to Lirong & Evelyn Ng for picking a nice dress that suit me during the photo-shootng... and last but not least thanks to ALLDRESSEDUP for the beautiful & classy blue dress... Thanks Guys! Loves you all...

Thanks Sunsilk & Simply Her for organizing such a wonderful challenge... I am pleased to say that my hair condition really improved alot and Sunsilk has become a part of my daily haircare regime...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA