TCC - Bugis Junction

It's been ages since I last met up old pal... Lately she vexed about her r/s and kinda of down & upset too... So wanna cheer her up and be a listening ear for her... We arranged a meet up @ TCC... Joanne & I rushed down from Tangs after our Fashion Workshop...

We reached later than her... but she was fine with it... Joanne & I didn't take any meal before we went for the Fashion Workshop... We were famished... We had our dinner there... As for our friend, she only had English Breakfast Tea... While Joanne ordered Penne Mama Mia while I got myself Seafood Olio Aglio... Yummy pasta!
Pal... This is for you

Against all odds, your love for him will succeed and stand still..
no other will steal him away from your love..
Against all odds, he will be yours, but now,
just remind yourself that you two are not
an item, he is not property, but a human being.
In your eyes, he is the one who holds your heart
close, the person you trust with your life and your love.

Against all odds, you can overcome the situation...
keep faith and good luck!

Comments

moresbysg said…
My dear...thanks for everything....i know what u mean already...he is not everything, nor he is my anything at the moment...but i think im slowly alot alot better....so i guess soon...i will find the answer....

and thank you very very much...u are really the first one that let me see the light in the DARK...

thank you, Bless you, Love you alot

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA