Aqua Label Workshop

Jo got the a pair of invites thru FB, she asked me along with her to this hand-on Aqua Label workshop @ Shiseido Office... Thanks Jo!! Many thanks to Aqua Label for the exclusive invite... Upon registration... I was given this questionaire on color category to describe my current skin condition... I am in between the blue & red zone area... Due to dark spots, pigmentations and even lack of radiance on my face, I am leading towards the blue zone...

Testers of the Whitening series were placed on the table for us to explore them....

The slide presentation was featured the Whitening Series...

Started our hands-on workshop... Jo and I cleansed off our make-up... see our 'naked' face.. haha... Say Cheeze...

Skincare regime steps as per the slide showed....
Some products from the Moisturising (Hydrating) series...

Tried the Aqua Label Moist Essence Collagen... on my face.. Texture was rather light and easily absorbed by the skin... Use The Aqua Label - Moist Charge Mask too... Pretty refreshing and feel lifting effect as well...


After this hand-on workshop, I feel my skin is softer and supply... I feel good using the products... Both thumbs up for Aqua Label... Love 3 products to the bits - They are Aqua Label - Bright White Ex, Aqua Enhancer WT & Perfect Milk UV SPF30 PA++. The White Compact Foundation was pretty good too... The coverage was great!... See below pix... Our skin is become is more radiance after using the products... Whitening effect take place oso... Great job Aqua Label!!


Everybody who attended this workshop... bag-ged home a goodie bag consist of - Aqua Label - Aqua Enhancer WT - 20ml, Aqua Label - White Up Emulsion R - 20ml, Aqua Label - White Up Lotion R - 20ml, Aqua Label - Perfect Protect Milk UV SPF50 PA+++ - 0.3ml, Aqua Label - Reset White Mask Sheet... Thanks Aqua Label for wonderful workshop...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA