Alex's Big Day @ Marina Mandarin

~ Thanks for the invitation! Blissful Marriage - Alex & Tansy ~
Took a snap with the bridegroom - Alex... He machiam BAI MA WANG ZI lolx! Haha!
Cam-whoring with Susie, Suhan & Chyna (^^)

~ Appreciation gift (Pinky Highlighter) for all guests ~

Susie & I... Thanks Su han for taking this wonderful pix!

Susie, Suhan & Me... Thanks Danial for the snapping the pix for us!

Anxious about what we ate during the wedding dinner??? Here you go...

Do they look appetizing?

~ Took a table group picture ~

With the newly-wed couple... ARRGH! I was not looking at the camera when snapping... Humph!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I personally chosen 4 pixs to create the frame effects before signing off...
Enjoy Folks! Lastly, I had a wonderful time there... I like the dinner! Totally AMAZING :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA