Halloween - Jack-o'-lantern

Finally, it's Halloween weekend... Baby & I headed ourselves to the SENTOSA SPOOKTACULAR to celebrate our first Halloween Celebration...

Louie & Lynn joined us there too... Really awesome! Love their company...
Baby got me the Jack-o'-lantern head band... That was soooo sweet! Thanks Baby :)
Beware of skeletons!!! Cos you might step on them... Opps!
Fun taking photos with the ghoulish....
Embarked our first haunted trail : 'The Cursed Island'... I was so scared that I screamed at my top of my voice during the trail till 5 'ghosts' ambushed me all at same time... Baby was pushed away by the them cos they wanted to come near me in order to scare me... Poor me & Baby :(
I controlled myself, not to let out my scream during the second haunted Trail : 'The Haunted Asylum'... Indeed, the whole trail, I only screamed twice... Do you know how I managed to do that.. I SQUEEZED Baby's hand very TIGHTLY whenever I feel scare or get a shock... At the end of the trail, Baby complained that I hurt his hand @_@ Haha!
'Spooktacular Cemetery' was pretty spooky as the mocking tombs looked pretty real...

This 'deceased student' disturbed the public by sitting next to them quietly and slowly when the public's guard was down, she started to laugh eerily... Her laughter was kinda sharp & eeric. Pretty scary!!!
Baby took the pics of the 'Tower of Fear'... The pics were beautifully taken... Great job Baby!

All about us @ Sentosa Spooktacular 2010...

We had an enjoyable scary time there... Looking forward to Sentosa Spooktacular 2011...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA