My loot

Was raining yesterday... Thanks Baby for sending me to the Shiseido sales... I picked up 3 items... Total damage was SGD68! I made a big save :)
MAJOLICA MAJORCA - Blooming Dreams Eyes Colours @ SGD8

MAQUILLAGE by SHISEIDO - Sparkle Contrast Eyes 2 @ SGD25. This shade# GY851 is what I longing for... I got it @ a steal!
-------------------------------------------------------
Finally, I got one skincare for myself... SHISEIDO - White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Gel @ SGD35
A lightweight whitening moisturizer helps to reduce visible spots, freckles and dullness. Ensure a smooth, evenly luminous complexion.

Thanks Verlyn for the Dior Sales info... Thanks ya!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA