FAIRGROUND @ ZOUK

Attended the FAIRGROUND JUICE 12th Anniversary Bash with Baby, Lynn & Louie... Lovely candies were given to us when we made our entrance...
~ MADE IN CANDY ~ with 'JUICE' wording... I prefer 'MADE IN CANDY' to 'S**C*Y' cos I feel that the sugar content is lesser... Anybody who are close to me, will know that I am not a sweet-tongue person... Infact, my intake of sugar is VERY little...

There was a popcorn station.. Free flow of popcorn throughout the whole party and balloon arts making booth. I got myself 2 items - Balloon Flower and a Balloon Wrist Band... They look AWESOME!! Love them loads :)

'Bear Hugz' makes my day... Hahaha! I love my Baby's hug the most. A hug is all I wanted from him after a hard day work in office or when I feel stress... My destress antidote!!!

There were 2 game stations - ALL ABOUT TOSSING!!!

Adidas Game : tossing the ping pong balls in any of these shoes and win some prizes from them ; Juice Game : Tossing the bangles on the lollipops and win... Tossing is a BIG no-no for us... Both of us were lousy that we never win anything at all for the 2 games... Boo :(

I need something to cheer me up... I decided to treat myself with Candy Floss with my Bestie - Lynn @ the event....

Look at the crowd, was cool rite! We were ready for the celebration... YAY! Happy Birthday JUICE (",)
Thanks JUICE for the exclusive invite to the Birthday Bash... Thanks BACARDI & HEINEKEN for the welcome drink... Lastly thanks once again for the lovely Polaroids. Baby & I got one each :) Both of us love them loads ♥ .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA