JUUP NAILS OPENING PARTY

I was invited to JUUP NAILS OPENING PARTY @ MARINA BAY LINK MALL (MBLM) Thanks for the invite...

Went there with Linda and of course with my Baby cos he drove us there... Hehe!!!

Very cozy and heart-warming place... I had a wonderful experience @ JUUP NAILS - MBLM. The staff were friendly and attentive:) Thumbs up!

Some merchandise @ the store... JUUP NAILS brought in OPI LIMITED EDITION SET... Do check the set out @ JUUP NAIL - MBLM.
These lovely colourful foot scrub come FREE when you opt for JUUP Signature treatment... Different scents meant for different treatment and results... I love the scent from Strawberry, Lavendar & Green Tea...

A BIG THANKS for JUUP NAILS for the invitation once again. I love the OPI AVO JUICE : Skin Quenchers - Hand & Body Lotion. Smell lovely... *HUGZ*

Don't forgot their opening promotion @ Marina Bay Link Mall (Till 22/Nov)

$38 for Classic Manicure & Pedicure... Worth the money for the try-out! I booked for my slot... Act fast and make your appointment with them today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA