Tickets from Dream Academy

I took part this contest from Pearlie White webbie about 2 weeks ago... Cross my fingers... Hope that I can win a pair of tickets to watch Crazy Christmas 2010 with my Baby...

YAY! Guess what? I received a call from Dream Academy on the 24/Nov that I won a pair of tickets to watch Crazy Christmas 2010 @ Drama Centre Theatre... As per request, I gave them my mailing address... They will mail out the notification letter to me via snail-mailed.

Waiting patiently for their reply.... And I finally received th letter in good hands... I have to take note some points when collecting the tickets... Thanks Pearlie White & Dream Academy for the wonderful Pre-Xmas gift :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA