Happy Hauling

Went to L'OREAL Sales with Joyce during working hours... Discreetly lolx! Haha... Woohoo! Guess what.. We got further reductions on the last day of the sales... The damage was SGD46 for 7 items... Indeed a great bargain!

It's been long time since I went to L'OREAL Sales... Below were some of the items that I bought - L'OREAL Brow Stylist - Dark Brown Brow Pencil & Contour Resist - Long Lasting Automatic Eye-liner

L'OREAL Concealer Minerals - Mineral Imperfections Corrector

L'OREAL - OPEN EYES Chrome Intensity Eye-shadow (Timeless Green)

Great deal in bundle : 2 Smooth Botanicals Lip Balm @ only SGD6... I gave one lip balm to Verlyn :)

(No pix) I got Baby the Facial Scrub for Blackheads from Garnier @ SGD10 and get a deluxe travel size for FREE...

I love my hauls! Pretty good experience searching cheap deals with 'Princess Joyce'...

Comments

Verlyn said…
hee~ thanks gal (; *muackies* !

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA