HMM DND 2010

Everyone of us in the office is looking forward to HMM DND 2010... This year, our theme was Back to School... Interestingly, there were school name tags given to us by the HMM "School" when I entered the premises. I wonder, is this really how my name is written in Korean?
Snapping time with Joyce & Ryna (^^.)

More pixs below... E-N-J-O-Y

This theme reminded me about my old skool daze.... ~Haha~

Jess Baby with Allen, he is the PE teacher in HMM School... In reality, he is our Account Manager in the office....
Jess Baby with Joyce & Danial... OM! He is such a noob...

Jess Baby with Joyce and our host for the night - Nick Shen... That was a great pix capture... Slightly blurry but I like :)

One of games played during our DND, we used Alphabet biscuits to form our company name, that was pretty interesting. I love games! Interaction with fellow collegues was so fun...

Team building games are always the BEST!

Our 8-course dinner @ Mandarin Oriental Singapore... We had a enjoyable & filing dinner there...
Jess Baby's time for cam-whoring...

Looking forward to more witty themes in 2011... Hope I can be a BIG winner for next year's lucky draw... Haha!

p/s : Thanks Baby for the car-ride home & patience... Really appreciate the 1-hr wait

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA