Simple things in life

Weekend outing will never be complete with a nice dinner... Trio of us - Verlyn, Linda & I went to Modesto's @ Orchard Parade Hotel...

Linda suggested this dining place to us... To our surprise, they served Traditional Italian Wood-Fired Pizzas and Home-Made Pasta... 'WE HAVE THAT ITALIAN FEELING'

Due to we had a late dinner, we decided on a lite one... We ordered FRITTO MISTO (Seafood Platter)

And a regular size thin-crusted pizza - SALSICCIA SCAMORZA...

The pizza tastes seriously yummy... Although I am not a cheese lover, I find myself raving about this pizza...

The damage was SGD51... It's never only about dining out with my besties, is about doing simple things in life that matters most together... Let us create more wonderful memories together in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA