X'mas haul

Got some buys from Sutera Mall on our way back from Kukup trip... The majority of items on sale in this mall are SHOES... Definitely for people who love to buy shoes.

Got a great deal there... I got 2 pairs of heels for only RM50... OM! That was dang cheap lolx... What a steal!

Beside the shoes, I got some items from Elianto... The damage for the 3 items were RM32.60.


After my buys, Baby & I walked over to Vivo Cafe for some refreshments... We saw Xinyi & Felissa waving at us from the cafe... so we joined them at their table. Baby ordered Earl Grey while I got myself Chamomile and we shared Mango Mousee Cake. We had a nice chat with them... They are so nice and friendly... My new added buddies!!

Nice shopping experience @ Sutera Mall... Thanks for stopping there before heading back to Singapore...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA