Johnny Walker Blacklist Party

This is my once in the lifetime (Or maybe more? haha) chance of hopping into a luxury Limousine... I got this rare opportunity all thanks to Hong Wei, as he was the ultimate winner for Johnnie Walk Blacklist Party... Being a winner, 9 friends of his including himself were given a VVIP treatment. Without me saying much, YES! We were chauffeured by a limo to attend the Blacklist Party @ Power House at St. James Power Station, to top off with that, we will be enjoying a free flow of Johnnie Walker all night long in a VIP area.
Here we are, the 10 of us posing infront of the limousine before getting in and enjoying our car ride....
The interior of the limo... We were greeted by this mini bar, all of us started to help ourselves with the drinks there...  

Photos galore of us during our limo journey....

Oops! I was busy-ing sharing my limo experience on facebook and twitter...

Our limo finally arrived at Power House @ St James Power Station...

We took the following group photos against the photo-wall...

Once we entered Power House, we were lead to the VIP area... Johnnie Walker roxs, Keep Walking man!
A table was reserved for us under Hong Wei's name... This special plaque was specially for him by Johnnie Walker, Do you guys notice that there is a switch at the side of the plaque... This switch is to light up the ornamental plate, pretty cool indeed!
 
Free flow of Johnnie Walker Whiskey in bottles were rendered to us... OMG! We felt so pampered!
Night-clubber or Party-goers? We are mix of both, Hahaha! Let the pictures do the talking then...
This awesome gold chain was a token for Hong Wei from Johnnie Walker... Cool pose from Sam!
Cam-whoring with it too... Kekeke! While the party was on, OMG! I am feeling fabulous and I think I am falling in love with Johnnie Walker...
Amazing setup along the walkway to Powerhouse.... I took this photo while I was exiting the party venue....
Bid goodbye to this awesome Limousine... I had a amazing ride!
Ending my post with a photo taken with Sweetie & the limousine...
Thanks again to Hong Wei and Johnnie Walker for making my wishes comes true, as I never ever believed that I would one day be able to sit inside a limousine and experience the ride... This is an awesome lifetime experience, I will freeze the moment fresh in my mind for sure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA