'RKM' activities - Shopping / Makan-ing

 I declared that Sunday as my personal day/rest day from any events if possible... Sunday is the day I will leave it for my family and loved ones...

As Baby & I love shopping and enjoying yummy food in JB, we decided to drive in to JB on a random Sunday, our first stop - KSL City...

I bought a causal leather bag, Rilakkuma Mobile Phone Stand and a dress...
 

 I use it mainly for work as it goes well with my dressing...


I love this dress loads, got it at a steal price... Keke!!


 
I love the light beige and pink Rilakkuma... The latest pastel colour makes it even more kawaii than the previous brown and yellow colour...

 
YAY! My buddy helps me to ease my mind when I am watching dramas via iphone...
 

 
The pinkie tail which acts like a stand is dang cute la... Hahaha!

 
~ Rilakkuma in position ~

 
Rilakkuma is doing its job now... Thanks buddy!

 
Thanks Baby for getting me all the above items while shopping at KSL City.
 
 
Second stop - City Square, we stopped at mixit, where you can find affordable shoes in store. As I, myself knows that I can't resist the allure to shoes, I picked up a pair of sandals which cost me merely less than SGD8...

 
Casual footwear that goes well with shorts... I love to dress down on weekends.

 
~ Some closely shots of the footwear ~



 
Lastly I got the Lip Smacker from Watsons, I'm a sucker for lip gloss, I simply just can't stop buying that...

 
~ I love the applicator ~


Time for makan, Baby drove to Jalan Ibrahim Sultan, JB... We settled at one of the Cze Char eatery place called Siu Wei 928 for dinner.

 
We ordered Braised Tofu... Tasted normal, nothing to shout about.

 
Stir-fried wild boar meat with Ginger and Spring Onion, the meat tasted great and tender...

 
Our favouite of the night - Seafood Claypot... Let me share the ingredients, they were Sea Cucumbers, Cuttlefish, Prawns, Sotong, Fish Maw and Clams. I love the generosity of ingredients used and I enjoyed every bit of it.

The damage was pretty reasonable and we had a good dinner there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA