[part 1] Products review from SUPERBERRY.ME

SUPERBERRY.ME is located at Orchard Central, level 3, and they offer only the finest grooming products from around the world to cater to the needs of women in Singapore. There is a wide selection of best quality beauty products sourced from innovators all over the world. You can find skincare, bodycare, hair products, fragrances, make-up products and even nail polish.

 

SUPERBRRY.ME has something for a woman who wants to look good from head to toe. Be it hair products, moisturizers, fragrances or nail polish.


I was glad to receive 5 popular products from SUPERBERRY.ME for my tried and tested experience. I had a great time exploring and witnessing the goodness of each individual product.


The 5 products: Margherita Ghel Toner, Margherita Ghel – Foaming Cleanser, Femme Science – Face Mask, Margherita Ghel – Rose Floral Water and Storydem – Stem Cell Silk Mask. 

For this review post, I will touch on my experience on Margherita Ghel – Rose Floral Water and Storydem – Stem Cell Silk Mask for this post and I will move on the rest of the products on my next post.  


 Margherita Ghel – Rose Floral Water bears a light, refreshing fragrance, and is rich in vitamin A and C. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also softens and restores tired skin with astringent effect.


 It doesn’t really reduce existing fine lines and wrinkles, but it does help to set my makeup and gives my skin ample moisture boost up. I regard it as my personal beauty fix, face mist. It is a pretty handy product as it can be sprayed directly onto the face and neck as often as necessary.

   Putting on facial mask sheets have become a weekly routine, as regular usage of masks improve my skin even better than before. The results of after-use make me feel contented and my skin feels hydrated.


Storydem – Stem Cell Silk Mask (Anti-ageing and Repair)

It helps to revive, nourish, soften and oxygenate skin while removing impurities. Through doing the mask-ing, it increases skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles and brighten skin tones. The essence mask sheet pack is designated to deeply moisturize and condition the skin using concentrated natural plant extract that helps the skin absorb nutrients.

Stem Cell Silk Mask is rich with highly concentrated essence of cell-activating nutrients. The nutrient-rich moisturizing ingredients keep your skin moist and healthy. Do allow the excess moisture to be absorbed after removing the mask.


 Cleanse your face before mask-ing. Leave on the mask sheet for 15-20 minutes, remove it slowly and pat gently to allow the excess essence to absorb into the skin. My face has a short-lived radiance, but it holds the moist level well. My face is hydrated overnight. Through one-time usage, there is not much significance sign of increasing of my skin elasticity. Oh well, I guess this process takes time...


Hope you have a berry enjoyable time discovering the products from SUPERBRRY. ME and the online store.

Visit them today @
181 Orchard Road #03-29 Orchard Central
Tel +65 6835 9288
Online store: www.superberry.me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA