Product Review: Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foam Cleanser

I was introduced to the latest cleansing product by Neutrogena, Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foam Cleanser. It comes in a simple transparent-pinkish pump bottle and gives me a clean and clear feeling.


Once dispensed the cleanser solution from the bottle, a lather foam appears.


I love the refreshing scent, and the foam is ultra fine and gives a soft feel when I rubbed it onto my face.


I only need two pumps to wash my entire face, thus it will cost-saving for me in long-run. Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foam Cleanser does cleanse pretty well but only light make-up. Oh well, I think I still need to remove my heavier make-up with a proper make-up remover before using this foam cleanser. Though, most of my friends are alright with this product, but somehow my face still feels slightly taut after usage, which maybe my skin is sensitive when comes to foam texture product.


Neverthless, if you are looking for a foam cleanser that cleanse well in just seconds, this is the RIGHT one as it REALLY removes almost 100% trace of impurities from your face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA